2017-01-23: The new version 6 has the Volcano route. See additional changes in the change log further down on this page.
ZwiftMap (for Windows) attempts to detect which map (Watopia, Richmond, or London) to display by reading information from the Zwift log file.
It then monitors the Zwift log file for changes and updates the current rider position on the map (actually, it is the current position of the viewer, so the blue dot may leave the road if you are in the helicopter view).
If Zwift is running the map will show on the same monitor as Zwift, otherwise it shows on your primary monitor. Press the Reload button to force a complete redrawing of the map. Press the Draw Here button to just move the map to the same monitor as this ZwiftMap window.
Windows PC with
The recommended download is the full installer package:
md5 checksum: 73607c5b8cec98d4bdbd137c799424aa (see all checksums further down).
Download a portable version without an installer:
md5 checksum: 299ba5e5e3cf4ee533e67a8ddb4ace28 (see all checksums further down).
Version 7 (2017/03/03 13:09:14)
- Volcano climb
- Will automatically download map definitions from ZwiftMap in the future (removes the need for new program installation packages when there are new roads within the existing world boundaries)
Version 6 (2017/01/23 11:51:10)
- Volcano routes
Version 5 (not released)
- Some bug fixes.
- A command line option which is usefull if you only want the chat log: /hidemap
- Improved drawing of map (closed gap in looped segments)
- Improved drawing of map (draw all segments orange first and white after that)
Version 4 (2016/12/11 11:34:01)
- Improved how the map is drawn to make it prettier.
- To give you full flexibility over where the map is shown ZwiftMap now lets you move and resize the map. The position and size can be saved for next time ZwiftMap is run.
- The other settings (check boxes) can be saved between program runs, too.
- All the settings are saved to and read from a .ini file in folder where ZwiftMap is installed (filename ZwiftMap_<computername>_<username>.ini).
- There is a new option to automatically minimise the ZwiftMap window when program starts.
On the inside the groundwork has been laid for exchanging your position with others AND tracking where others are in real-time. It it just not fully ready, yet. It will be completely optional to submit tracking information.
Version 3 (2016/11/28 23:43:52)
There are many changes on the inside but the following you will notice:
- The user interface has changed. The chat log is now in a separate which you can position like you want. By default it “glues” to the ZwiftMap window but can be moved away. If you minimise the ZwiftMap window the Chat Log will remain visible (you can close it, though).
- An experimental feature has been added: Toggle pseudo fullscreen mode for Zwift. This means that you can make Zwift appear to run fullscreen but at the same time have the map visible (in your Zwift settings you must choose Windowed mode, not Fullscreen). When you click the button, the Zwift window is maximised, its border is removed, and the Windows taskbar is hidden (its Auto Hide setting is set). Click again (or exit ZwiftMap) to reverse this.
Version 2 (2016/11/20 10:39:56)
- With the new ‘Draw Here’ button you can choose on which monitor to show the map. Just move the ZwiftMap window and click ‘Draw Here’.
- The map now shows small coloured markers for special points such as Sprint and KOM gates.
Some bug fixes and other improvements:
- All sizing and scaling of the map is now based on monitor size (size of Zwift is not taken into account because I assume it will be maximized)
- Fix in XY calculation which caused an error in Richmond map drawing
- Auto sizing of ZwiftMap window when chat log and log is shown/hidden.
- Changed so the window and map stay in place when a log file is dropped on the ZwiftMap window (for a simulation run).
- Fixed that the map could be layered on top of the blue dot if you clicked on it. The blue dot will always be drawn on top of the map.
Version 1 (2016-11-19)
- First release
Not updated for version 7
Not updated for version 7