TR-Z-move solves a simple problem:
- I want to arrange the Zwift window to fill the rest of the screen above the TrainerRoad workout window.
TR-Z-move resizes and moves Zwift exactly like that.
How to use
- Launch TrainerRoad, load your workout.
- Move the workout window to the screen where you want it (with standard Windows keyboard shortcuts Win+Shift+Right and Win+Shift+Left).
- Switch to minimal mode.
- Launch Zwift.
- Launch TR-Z-Move or (if it is already running) click the ‘Position windows’ button (you can also just press Enter if the TR-Z-move window is active).
If you use the ‘Watch for changes’ option it doesn’t matter in which sequence you launch TrainerRoad, Zwift, and TR-Z-Move.
- Launch TrainerRoad, load your workout. Move the workout window to the screen where you want it (with standard Windows keyboard shortcuts Win+Shift+Right and Win+Shift+Left), and switch to minimal mode
- Launch Zwift.
- Launch TR-Z-Move and make sure that ‘Watch for changes’ is checked.
See the TR-Z-Move FAQ, Tips, and Tricks page for troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Download “TR-Z-move installer”setup-TR-Z-move.exe – Downloaded 2139 times – 1.60 MB
Read more about the installer package.
TR-Z-move is updated to version 12 with improved multi-monitor support: Fix move to next monitor for vertically stacked monitors. […]
TR-Z-move is updated to version 11 with taskbar related features: Hide and show the taskbar. […]
TR-Z-move was just updated to version 5 to fix a bug in how Zwift was resized in some multi display setups. Download it at the TR-Z-move page. […]
TR-Z-move has been updated to version 4. The big news is that it now supports the new TrainerRoad desktop app (both the beta and the official version). Other than that it works just like before. […]
Yes, It is related to the update but is very easy to fix. Simply close the Zwift launcher (right click the icon in the notification area and choose exit), and everything works just fine when you […]
TR-Z-move has been updated to version 3. The only change is a bug fix – the interval summary window was occasionally moved away from its position right above the minimal workout window. How to use […]
TR-Z-move has been updated so it can monitor the TrainerRoad and Zwift windows continously and move/resize them without having to press the 'Position windows' button. It can also remove the border around Zwift for a […]
TR-Z-move solves two problems: There is a bug in the current version of TrainerRoad when running on a secondary screen in minimal mode. The workout instructions will still be displayed on your primary screen and […]
License: CC NY-NC
Moves the instructions and dialogue windows for the TrainerRoad minimal workout window to the same screen as the minimal workout window itself.
Moves and resizes Zwift to fit above the minimal workout window.