TR-Z-move solves two problems:
- There is a bug in the current version of TrainerRoad when running on a secondary screen in minimal mode. The workout instructions will still be displayed on your primary screen and not on the same screen as the workout window itself. TR-Z-move fixes this.
- I want to arrange the Zwift window to fill the rest of the screen above the TrainerRoad workout window. TR-Z-move resizes and moves Zwift to do so.
The tool can be useful even if you do not run Zwift – if there is no Zwift window to be found it simply fixes the first problem.
How to use
- Launch TrainerRoad, load your workout, and switch to minimal mode.
- Move the workout window to the screen where you want it (with standard Windows keyboard shortcuts Win+Shift+Right and Win+Shift+Left).
- Launch Zwift.
- Launch TR-Z-Move or (if it is already running) click the ‘Position windows’ button (you can also just press Enter if the TR-Z-move window is active).
- Windows PC with
Choose the compiled version below for the simplest installation. Then you do not have to have AutoHotkey installed on your PC.
Download – compiled versionTR-Z-move compiled script (435 downloads)
Download – script versionTR-Z-move script (249 downloads)
License: CC NY-NC
Moves the instructions and dialogue windows for the TrainerRoad minimal workout window to the same screen as the minimal workout window itself.
Moves and resizes Zwift to fit above the minimal workout window.