No, there is nothing really Christmassy about it, but it has some new features. Consider it an early Christmas present for you.
The new features are:
- Swap the title music between the old, original one and the standard.
- See which graphics profile is active and see current content of the four graphics profile configuration files.
- Toggle the ShowFPS setting in a configuration.
- Toggle additional logging option in prefs.xml.
- Open more files and URLs from the menu Other.
- Support for special Zwift installations added – override the location of Zwift program files and documents.
The ‘Sound and Screen’ tab now has an ‘Change startup music’ button.
To make the changes zwift-preferences (the script) must run with administrator rights so you will have to restart it with the ‘Restart’ button and accept the Windows UAC prompt.
After that you can simply toggle between the old, original title music and the new, standard one by the click of a button.
The new tab Profiles show the current content of the four graphics profile configuration files, which one is active, and lets you add or toggle the gShowFPS configuration setting to each of them.
T o make the changes zwift-preferences (the script) must run with administrator rights so you will have to restart it with the ‘Restart’ button and accept the Windows UAC prompt.
Simply press a ShowFPS button to add or toggle the option in a profile.
It is possible to have additional logging in log.txt by activating different options it in prefs.xml. They have been added to the tab Miscellaneous
The menu Other
You can open the graphics configuration files directly from the menu Other. Besides that the ‘Launch my profile settings’ opens your profile page at zwift.com in a browser.
Support for non-standard Zwift installations
Support for special Zwift installations were added in v35 which has been live for a while but never properly announced: You can set ZWIFTPROG and ZWIFTDOC environment variables to override the location of Zwift program files and documents, respectively.
Get the new version at the zwift-preferences page.