zwift-hotkeys v18 has a bunch of fixes and improvements:
- Fixes move to next screen (Ctrl-Tab) to also support vertically stacked screens
- Bug fix for detecting the ride pairing screen properly
- Fix for better handling of Left Alt key
- More onscreen buttons supported: Pair steering device (6 or Alt-6), click blue ‘Join event’ button (Ctrl-J)
- Changed icon in systray
- Ctrl-1 launches a window with some useful links for zwifters
- Now also able to launch exe version of zwift-login if it exists in the same folder as the compiled version of zwift-hotkeys
Internally this version is prepared for recognising more dialogs and prompts in Zwift so more hotkeys can be added in later versions.
Find the download at the zwift-hotkeys page.