zwift-hotkeys has been updated with several new keyboard shortcuts and fixes.
Some of the changes are:
- Keyboard shortcuts (R or Left Alt+R) for toggling between Running and Riding in pairing screen
- Keyboard shortcuts (1-5 or Left Alt+1/../5) for selecting which device to search for in the pairing screen.
- The number shortcuts work for choosing a device in the Searching window, too.
- Ctrl+O works for pressing OK in Pairing and Searching windowsWindows The Windows operating system from Microsoft.
- J or Ctrl+J : Just watch
- B / Ctrl+B: Remove border and maximise (pseudo fullscreen)
- R is the shortcut for giving a Ride On – fixed. Shortcuts for jumping between riders fixed, too.
Find the downloads on the zwift-hotkeys page.